Saturday, September 13, 2014

Introduction

My name is Faris Rasyadi Putra. People usually call me Faris. I had other nickname, though. I was called ‘Crist John’ when I had a short hair because I looks like him. I was born in Jakarta, September 11 1995. I just turned 19 three days ago. I was sad because I realized that I am getting older.
                I have one sister. She is almost 18 years old. And we are at the same grade in collage. Why? Because I Postponed my high school in Indonesia when I went to United States for a year. She likes Japan stuff. She can draw manga very well. I got her drawing for my birthday this year. One more thing, she likes cat very much. My dad works at his friends company. He is very busy. He worked at a foreign company before, but after he quit, he become more busy but more happy. My mom is a enterpreneur. She makes cake and sell it. Now she has her own cake brand. I help her to deliver to the customers. Since I am in the university now, I can’t help her much now.
                My family and I was moving to many places in Java. I remember that I lived in a small city of Yogyakarta Province when I was three years old. After that, we moved to Jakarta after 2 years. We lived there for another 2 years. Then, We moved to Bogor. I lived with my mom and my sister. My dad worked at Surabaya. He came here once a month i think. After a year, my dad got a house to be rent so, We moved there to Sidoarjo. Well, I think this is my last destination because we got our own house in this city and we became this city resident.
                I live 10 minutes from my campus now. I come back to my home every Friday night or Saturday in the morning. I study in Electronic Engineering Politechnic Institute of Surabaya. I am studying game technology. This is my passion. I am a ‘hardcore’ gamer consider to my lecture’s explanation. I like to play DoTA. I play this game since I was in 8 grade. Untill now I still play DoTA. I play with my friend almost every night this past 2 months. Although I play a lot, I never join a tournament. I will create my team and join some tournaments.
                Beside DoTA, I like to play Rythm games. For example, Cytus, Deemo, DJMaxTechnika, and MaiMai Green. DJMax and MaiMai are arcade game. I live in Surabaya now. So, if some of you guys also play MaiMai and DJMax let me know by comment me below so, we can play together. I am still an amateur for this game. So if you are a pro, teach me how. 
                I like to read manga. Right now, I read Naruto and Fairy Tail. FT is my favorite manga and anime. It was written by Hiro Mashima. He is the writer of Rave Master, an old manga. I bought the books from chapter one until the last chapter.
                Well, I think that’s all about me. If you want to know more about me, don’t hesitate to message me. Subscribe Me. :)

22 comments:

  1. Nice story !
    Dota player too ? Nice.
    Maybe we can stick as a team, later. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a moment, I want to be able to go to Japan. : D
    you playing DOTA?
    i can not play it :D, maybe you can playing another games, so we can playing together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crist John? I think its Chris John ahahah maybe just a typo, btw NICE INTRODUCTION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me Faris, in second paragraph line one, word = collage. Is that right?? i think you write it wrong. and if yes, i'm sure that must be college not collage. thank you ^_^

    and i ask, in second paragraph line five, word "busy" and "happy". Is that right if we add them with more, not "-er"?? i ask for this, not blame or comment you, because i don't know well about it. ^_^

    and then second paragraph line six, word = sell. i think that wrong, because of the subject is She(expressed person). As I know that if there is he/she/it and the preposition is "and", the verb must be added by -s or -es.

    i think, it's enough for know, sorry if i'm wrong, thank you. And if you have time, please comment mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, correcting for "know" in last pargraph, i mean "now" in there not know ^_^

      Delete
  5. u got ur sister's draw? where is that? i want see it haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faris! I like your post, but maybe you can draw your mind mapping more neatly hehe, never mind. I'm sorry if I don't understand your favorite games, it's too difficult for me. I'm pretty sure you take Game Tech for your study in college, it's suitable for you, thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Faris nice post
    but, i found something on your post
    I play this game since I was in 8 grade << i think that should be a perfect tenses.
    thanks faris, you got my attention ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi faris ! your english languange is great..
    do you want to teach me to learn english languange ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great story, and nice family that you have just a year gap with your sister :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, it's the longest story than other.
    nice post brother.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm attending and comment in your blog, so i will wait you for coming and comment in my blog :v..wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post, now i see you in the different light...

    ReplyDelete