Saturday, September 13, 2014

Draft Introduction

I am walking with a girl who is my best friend. I meet my friend at the mall.

Rizky      : “Faris, what are you doing here?”
Me         : “Hei, Boy! I am just walking around at this mall with my friend. What about you?”
Rizky      : “Well, You know. I am looking for a new laptop.”
Me         : “I see. Good luck with that. I got to go. My  friend has been already waited by her family. See you  later, Boy!”
Rizky      : “Alright, See ya!”

Rizky called me the day after we met.

Faris       : “Hello, boy! What’s up! You get your laptop?”
Rizky      : “Yes, but i want to ask you something.”
Faris       : “Sure, what?”
Rizky      : “Is the girl who went with you yesterday your girlfriend?”
Faris       : “Nope, she is just my best friend since we are elementary. Why? Don’t tell me you want to know about her?”
Rizky      : “You got the point! Can we meet up?”
Faris       : “Well, we can have a dinner tonight.”
Rizky      : “Yes, Sure!”

At the cafe

Faris       : “Hello, Boy! You come early.”
Rizky      : “Well, I was the one who make the appointment.”
Faris       : “Anyway, this is Elie my best friend. Elie, this is Rizky. We usually call him ‘Boy’.”
Elie         : “Hi, Boy! How do you do!”
Rizky      : “How do you do! So, I have been wondering since our last meeting if we could meet again, and I thing my wish is granted. It’s a pleasure to be able to meet a pretty girl like you.”
Elie         : “You don’t be such a playboy. I like bad boy, though.”
Faris       : “Well, I have a problem with my belly. I will leave you guys alone for a while.”
Elie         : “Okay. Take care.”
Rizky      : “Well, can we move on to the other topics, Elie?”
Elie         : “Do you like play games?”


I actually go the the front bar to refresh myself. Forever alone.

8 comments:

  1. this great friend.. i think this doesn't need an evaluation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its to many place, i suggest to minimize it so when you make the comic it will be more easier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just three, i don't know how to minimize it.
      i will try make another one when i have time to do it

      Delete
  3. nice... this gonna be a great comic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job my friend :D,I think that's ok

    ReplyDelete